**Founding member/recommended supplier of LGBTQ Equality Weddings and an endorser of the Mental Health Media Charter**
Your wedding ceremony is the most important part of the day. It is your chance to say exactly what you want to your partner with your closest friends and family as witnesses. I love creating meaningful but fun ceremonies with my couples. My celebrant style is inclusive, relaxed and friendly with a sprinkling of humour. That being said, I take my lead from you! We work together to create a tailor-made script that showcases your personalities and kicks off your dream wedding day.
So if you would like to:
- hold your ceremony in a place meaningful to you (including outdoors, at home or any other venue without a civil ceremony license),
- try something a bit different,
- write your own vows and promises,
- hold a non-religious but inclusive ceremony,
- write something more meaningful and personal than a civil ceremony with full editing control,
then I may be someone you would like to work with.
My fee includes:
- a planning meeting – where we discuss lots of information and ideas about what you want from your ceremony and information about you as a couple,
- support with creating your personal vows and promises and choosing readings,
- a draft script sent to you to edit as you wish – we can edit this as many times as required until you feel completely happy,
- event planning e.g. contact with the wedding party, photographer, venue, people doing readings to ensure the ceremony goes as smoothly as possible,
- a rehearsal should you like one,
- readings and promises printed out onto card for your ceremony,
- a presentation copy of the script for you as a keepsake,
- commemorative certificate,
- my time on the day including my arrival an hour before the ceremony start time and my insurance,
- mileage up to 20 miles from my home postcode of LS19 7ND is also included in my fee. Outside of 20 miles is priced at 45p per mile as recommended by the gov.uk website. Mileage is calculated using Google maps. I am based in Leeds but cover Yorkshire and beyond.
Featured in Your Yorkshire Wedding and Blog Up North.
Visited 46 times, 1 Visit today