Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and ‘Unconventional Wedding Limited’ (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
Unconventional Wedding Limited
Company Number 09831976.
Suppliers who register to use and promote your products and services on our website, or, Suppliers who exhibit at one of our wedding fairs.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website immediately.
These are the agreed terms
In this agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:
|“Consumer”||means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.|
|“Content”||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you.|
|“Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership”||means any service we provide, whether through Our Website or otherwise. It includes the membership service we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract.|
means any events we arrange and manage to display and promote goods and services and to which you are invited to participate in the Exhibitor Packages we offer to you.
|“Exhibitor Packages”||means any services we provide, whether through Our Website or otherwise. It includes the exhibitor service we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract|
|“Joining Instructions”||means our communicatioin to all suppliers with instructions for the Event|
|“Post”||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on Our Website, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.|
|“Services”||means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.|
|“Our Website”||means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us. It includes all web pages controlled by us.|
2. Our contract
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By buyingUnconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership, Exhibitor Packages or using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- We do not offer the Services in all countries. We may refuse to provide the Services if you live in a country we do not serve.
- In entering into this contract, you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Services given on Our Website.
- You must hold relevant public liability and other appropriate insurance cover and/or show on demand any relevant regulatory compliance for any of the goods, products and/or services you offer. You must provide us with evidence of the following matters, which must be valid for and cover the location and entire duration of any of our wedding fairs, at least 28 days before you attend, and/or on request by us. Failure to provide such evidence will be a breach of these terms and result in termination of the Services in accordance with Clause 14.
- You must have a valid certificate of public liability insurance.
- You may only use PAT tested electrical equipment if used. We will not provide electrical supply unless you have requested this from us at least 30 days prior to the Event.
- You must supply any Food Hygiene Certificates for consumable products or preparation if provided.
- You must hold the relevant alcoholic beverages license if you have a package which allows the sale of alcoholic goods at the Festival
- You must hold the relevant PPL or PRS licenses if you play and sound recordings to the public at the Event.
- You must hold adequate insurance for any space that you create, installation, equipment or experience that you create on the site for occupiers and users.
- (save for infrastructure suppliers) You must remove all your equipment and belongings from the site per the date in the Joining Instructions of the Event unless written permission has been given by us.
- You must leave the site in the same condition that it was pre Event, and you are responsible for cleaning and repairing any part of the site that you use, and taking all your rubbish or other waste items away from the site when you leave.
- We have no responsibility at all for loss, damage or theft of any personal belongings brought on to the site by you or your agents, employees, visitors or subcontractors.
- You must comply with all relevant health and safety laws, regulations and obligations, and any reasonable instructions from us to comply with such laws, regulations and obligations when attending and/or exhibiting at our events. This includes any Health & Safety instructions, for example relating to COVID-19 or other pandemic measures.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to provide to you some or all of the Services described on Our Website at the prices we charge from time to time.
- Our contract with you and licence to you for Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership lasts for one year from the date of approval of your listing. Any continuation by us or by you after the expiry of the term you chose is a new contract under the terms then posted on Our Website. Your continued use of our Services after that shall be deemed acceptance by you of the changed Service, system and/or terms.
- If we decline to provide a Service we shall immediately return your money to via the same method of payment, for example Paypal or bank transfer, where applicable.
- If we give you free access to a Service or feature on Our Website which is normally a charged feature, and that Service or feature is usually subject to additional contractual terms, you now agree that you will abide by those terms.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
3. Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
4. Unconventional Wedding – Supplier Membership
- Our Service is subject to these Terms and Conditions which you must comply with. Your failure to comply will be a breach and entitle us to stop the Service.
- Details of the cost and benefits of Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership are as set out on Our Website. You may subscribe to these at any time.
- Termination of Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership will be regulated by this contract set out in paragraph 14 below.
- You may not transfer your Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership to any other person.
- We reserve the right to modify the Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership rules or system and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you join as a member.
5. Wedding Fairs – Exhibitor Packages
- Our Services are subject to these Terms and Conditions which you must comply with. Your failure to comply will be a breach and entitle us to terminate the Services and refuse you access to our wedding fairs.
- Details of the cost and benefits of our wedding fairs are as set out on Our Website. You may subscribe to the Services at any time.
- Termination of Exhibitor Packages and/or any other Services is set out below.
- You may not transfer your Exhibitor Packages to any other person or organisation.
- We reserve the right to modify Exhibitor Packages rules or system and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of Exhibitor Packages after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement.
- The terms that apply to you in the first instance, are those posted here on Our Website on the day you join as a member or sign up as an exhibitor.
- The price payable for Services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- The price charged for any Service may differ from one country to another.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax. We are not VAT registered.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under this agreement by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- Your Supplier Membership or Exhibitor package will be cancelled if you have not paid in full with cleared funds into our bank account within 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if you fail to pay within 7 days of the date of the invoice we may charge interest on such sum from the due date of payment at the annual rate of 8% above the base lending rate from time to time of Barclays Bank PLC, accrueing on a daily basis and being compounded quarterly until such payment is made, whether before of after any judgement, and, suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
7. Renewal payments
- The contract term is 1 year for Supplier Membership. This is paid for in advance unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- You will be offered renewal on new terms and prices in the last month of the Contract term. There is no automatic renewal of the annual Service.
- At any time before expiry of your Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership, you can email us to access your personal information and change your requirements for Services or cancel or renewal as set out in these Terms and Conditions only.
- Other than the limitations set out above, Unconventional Weddings – Supplier Membership is non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable.
8. Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed on a page controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
9. Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
- We may, at our discretion, read, assess, review or moderate any Content Posted on Our Website. If we do, we need not to notify you or give you a reason.
- You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post a Content which is or may:
- be malicious or defamatory;
- consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- be obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or that we have endorsed you or your business;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use;
- include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or photographs) except for a photograph of yourself in your profile in such place as we designate;
- link to any of the material specified above, in this paragraph.
- Post excessive or repeated off-topic messages to any forum or group;
- sending age-inappropriate communications or Content to anyone under the age of 18.
9.3 You give us a warranty that you have permission or rights to produce and use any material or image that you post on the website, and further that if you use any material or image for which you do not have any permission or right, and we receive any sort of complaint or claim to an intellectual property or design right in relation to the material or image posted, that you will give us a full and unrestricted indemnity for any claim for damages or other remedies, together with all costs incurred by us in defending or challenging any rights or claims brought by third parties howsoever they arise, as a result of the material you have used or posted.
10. Your Posting: restricted content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which does not comply with these terms.
In addition to the restrictions set out above, a Posting must not contain:
- hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by us;
- keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted.
- the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than that of you or your client.
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
11. How we handle your Content
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domains. We have no control who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- We need the freedom to be able to publicise our Services and your own use of them. You therefore now irrevocably grant us the right and licence to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that you place on Our Website, in public domains and in any medium. You represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all such rights.
- We will use that licence only for commercial purposes of the business of Our Website and will stop using it after a commercially reasonable period of time.
- You also give us the right to use any photographs that we (or our authorised representatives) take of your goods and services, or you, at our wedding fairs or any of our related events for promotional purposes.
- We (or our authorised representatives) will take photographs and video of our wedding fairs and as an Exhibitor you will be entitled to use such photographs or video materials as long as you give clear and accurate credits to the owners of such photographs and/or video materials when used for your own marketing purposes.
- You now irrevocably authorise us to publish reviews about your activity through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical.
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been Posted by you.
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account within 36 hours of you becoming aware of any breach or unauthorised use.
12. Removal of offensive Content
- For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who comes on Our Website for any purpose.
- We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any customer for any purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
- If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- your claim or complaint must be submitted to us by email
- we shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone decide;
- we may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or not.
- In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
13. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website, we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- you may copy the text of any page for your personal use in connection with the purpose of Our Website or a Service we provide.
14. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Services will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website, which is indirect or consequential loss, or economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill. This applies whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- We make no representation or warranty and accept no responsibility in law for:
- accuracy of any Content or the impression or effect it gives;
- delivery of Content, material or any message;
- privacy of any transmission;
- any act or omission of any person or the identity of any person who introduces himself to you through Our Website;
- any aspect or characteristic of any goods or services advertised on Our Website;
- Our Website includes Content Posted by third parties. We are not responsible for any such Content. If you come across any Content which offends you, please contact us via the “Contact us” page on Our Website.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12 month period for the Services concerned.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability or provides an indemnity to us) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, as well as to us. Any of them may enforce this provision under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- The information contained in this website, or in any of our social media feeds, is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Unconventional Weddings and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website, the social media feeds, or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website or our accounts for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, or our social media feeds.
- Through this website, and on our social media pages, you are able to link to other websites and event pages which are not under the control of Unconventional Wedding. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites or entries. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website, and our social media feeds, up and running smoothly. However Unconventional Wedding takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website or our social media accounts being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Nothing in this agreement excludes liability for a party’s fraud.
15. Duration and termination
- This agreement shall operate for the period for which you have subscribed to Unconventional Wedding – Membership Packages or from the period of subscription until 4 weeks after the wedding fair is concluded.
- You may not transfer or assign your rights or your obligations under this contract as an Exhibitor to a third party supplier, without our written consent. This agreement is non refundable, non transferable and non cancellable by you.
- If you terminate this agreement, you will not be refunded any of the sums paid to us.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by sending you notice to that effect by email.
- Termination by either party shall have the following effects:
- your right to use the Services immediately ceases;
- we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- In the event of such termination by us, we will within seven days refund to you the balance of your subscription outstanding for any Service, pro rata with time not elapsed.
- There shall be no re-imbursement or credit if the Service is terminated due to your breach of the terms of this agreement, nor if you fail to comply with the notice requirements in the termination provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
- We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any and all parts of the Services provided to you, without refunding to you any fees paid if we decide in our absolute discretion that you have failed to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
16. Storage of data
- We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store or deliver email or other messages.
- We may, from time to time, set a limit on the number of messages you may send, store, or receive through the Service. We may delete messages in excess of that limit. We shall give you notice of any change to your limit, except in an emergency.
- You accept that we cannot be liable to you for any such deletion or failure to deliver to you.
17. Interruption to Services
- If it is necessary for us to interrupt the Services, we will give you reasonable notice where this is possible and when we think the down time is such as to justify telling you.
- You acknowledge that the Services may also be interrupted for many reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss, foreseeable or not, arising from any interruption to the Services.
- In the event that our wedding fairs cannot take place due to unforeseen and factors beyond our control, such as adverse weather, we shall have no liability to you for any loss whatsoever.
- If unforeseen factors, or factors beyond our control, prevent us from providing any of the Services we shall, without limiting our other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this contract immediately by giving written notice to the Exhibitor. Alternatively, we may, at our sole discretion, agree to postpone the Event, however monies will not be refunded if the Exhibitor cannot attend the rescheduled date or the event cannot be rescheduled. We shall have no liability to the Exhibitor whatsoever including monies refunded should the Event be cancelled or postponed due to force majeure.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the Services;
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services.
19. Dispute resolution
The following terms apply in the event of a dispute between the parties:
- If you are not happy with our services or have any complaint, then you must tell us by email message.
- If a dispute is not settled as set out above, we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation or arbitration.
20. Affiliate links
Our website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. You will never be charged a fee for shopping through one of our affiliate links. You may even get a discounted rate and we will make a small commission. Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
We are affiliates of the following programs (not an exhaustive list):
- AWIN – Affiliate network for ETSY
- Zazzle – Custom made products
21. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- publish all text and Content relating to the claimed breach, including your name and email address and all correspondence between us and our respective advisers; and you now irrevocably give your consent to such publication;
- terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion;
- issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either of the parties by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail.
|It shall be deemed to have been delivered:|
|if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;|
|if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;|
|If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.|
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that Act.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including any labour dispute between a party and its employees.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.