If you want to submit a real wedding or blog to be featured on Unconventional Wedding then you are in the right place! We accept photoshoot from ‘Unconventional’ wedding suppliers too. We’d love to hear from you!
OUR EASY PEASY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Here are some pointers to submit a real wedding or blog to our site!
- Let us know who you are, what you do and where you are based
- A short description of what you are submitting and why its ‘Unconventional’
- Include a link to a dropbox folder, or similar, with ideally 10-20 photos. Please don’t send photos direct to our inbox as it clogs it up!
- We love new and exclusive content so you’ll need to tell us if the content has already been featured on another wedding blog or in another wedding publication. If you’ve already had it published elsewhere it doesn’t mean we won’t feature your work we’ll just have to understand where the material has been shared to date. We ask for exclusivity at the point we publish your content
- Its absolutely ok if any photos have already been published on your own website or social media
- Please ensure you have the permission of all relevant parties to use the photos – most importantly the couple and photographer (as relevant)
- We prefer colour – but we do feature some black & white photos!
- Any written content submitted must be unique – please don’t send us copies of previous content you might have written or submitted to other blogs. Replication of content is not good for anyone.
Send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise we will look at every submission sent to us and you’ll usually receive a response within 72 hours. If there is a delay we’re most likely drinking cocktails on holiday but please do chase us just in case its got lost in the inbox or the dreaded spam folder!
If successful you’ll then need to send us
- All the photos relating to your submission. They all should be web-sized
- No watermarks on the photos please – they simply just don’t look good on our website!
- Full credits for all those involved in any photos – this should include name, business name, website link and facebook / instagram tags. This should be sent in Word or similar editable format
THE LEGAL BIT
By submitting to us you need to accept our terms and conditions – you can view them by clicking here. As per these T&C’s we reserve the right to edit your submission and may contact you for more details if required.
Alternative wedding inspiration and advice
So whether you are a fan of the Royal Wedding or not, you can expect a lot of people to be looking at it tomorrow for that latest trends to hit the wedding industry! BUT what if you wanted to do a non-traditional, Unconventional Royal wedding? Something a little bit different?
Looking for Alice in Wonderland wedding inspiration? Alice in Wonderland is a popular choice for weddings. It’s a super flexible theme – from re-creating the Mad Hatters tea party to just having some little details, you can go for this one as a whole or in little pieces and still
Over on the blog today this bold and colourful Wizard of Oz wedding styled shoot. Planned and styled by tribe member My Pretties UK and shot by Kieran Paul Photography this theme is certainly not for the faint hearted! With touches of Steampunk and vintage, its an eclectic mix of everything which
Need a wedding superhero? Check out our awesome supplier tribe members
Creating Alternative Bespoke Bouquets, Accessories & Jewellery Especially for You